TEXAS AGRICULTURAL LAND TRUST (TALT) will not sell, trade or share a donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Donor data consist of: name, address, phone number, email address and other personal contact information provided by the donor. This information may be used for these purposes:
- Distributing receipts and thanking donors for donations
- Informing donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities
- Internal analysis, such as research and analytics
- Record keeping
- Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law
- Other purposes related to the fundraising operations
Donor’s names may be publicly disclosed unless otherwise requested. Donors may contact TALT (at the number listed on this website) to review personal information collected or inform TALT that he/she does not wish for her name or personal information be shared outside the organization.
TALT is committed to protecting donor data or other personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Among other things, we undertake a range of security practices, including measures to help secure web access to sensitive data and undertake efforts to address security vulnerabilities for various tools and databases.